Saturday, December 24, 2011

Comment Contest UPDATE

W1.jpg
W2.jpg

With a week to go in the Comment Contest I've decided to up the ante. Not only will I travel anywhere within the NY Metropolitan area, but I will give the winner a DELUX PICTURE PACKAGE which includes 10 SHEETS of your favorite images from the session. If you are not familiar with the contest please read the original post here or just read this:

THE BEST COMMENT ANYWHERE ON SINCE78.COM DURING DECEMBER WINS A PORTRAIT SESSION AND DELUX PICTURE PACKAGE

I want to clarify a few things from the original post. First, you may leave a comment ANYWHERE on my blog, not just below this post. Second, in order to qualify, you absolutely must leave some sort of identifier or contact information with your comment THAT I CAN EASILY USE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. Leaving your first name or initials and assuming that I know who you are is not enough. I recommend commenting using the "Name/URL" selection in the dropdown and entering your Facebook profile address (e.g., www.facebook.com/MKruter) as the URL along with your corresponding Name.

You are encouraged to comment as many times as you like on as many separate posts as you like, both old and new. Below is a selection of my favs so far:

"Its tiring matching your clothing with the decor"
-Daniela G on Blogging Is Hard

"'the shining' part II"
-Mims36 on Scanographs / Series2

"M 2 Da Kruter Rocks my Wizorld Wha wHa WhAt!"
-YNG on Comment Contest

"Best giveaway ever in history of giveaways!!"
-Tova K. on Comment Contest

"I thought Feivish was busy with his auction?"
-The Bald Guy on Ringing in the Rain

"Hello! I have been following your blog for quite some time-prob since the middle of 2010, and was so psyched to see that you recently started posting on a consistent basis! I love your fresh viewpoint and great pictures. I was friends with one of the boarders at your parents house and met you during a Shabbos meal! And then you had an ad in the WWW and it really caught my eye. Thanks for all the great pictures!"
-ShoKrey on Comment Contest

"best part of my super yeshivish cousins outdoor wedding on December 25th? Finding out that the chuppah pictures would all end up having a HUGE cross in them since there was a church right behind the out door chuppah. Solution? Park the big monsey trails bus that ferried all the guests from brooklyn to silver spring md for the wedding behind the chuppah. AWESOME. That and the white fur poncho the bride got to wear while shivering through the chuppah."
-Sara Cohn on Ringing in the Rain

"I got married in December because I LOOOOOVE the winter. It was about 75 degrees and all the windows were fogged up because of the weather! The best laid plans..."
-Aliza on Ringing in the Rain

"My brothers wedding on the beach... Chuppah had to be held down so it wouldn't fly away. It was SO windy. And then there were all the bikini clad women and topless men standing on the boardwalk next to the chuppah watching :)"
-Yaeli on Ringing in the Rain

"This is a really nice photograph. I love how everyone in the picture is kinda doing the same thing with their legs but at a different angle, with one leg higher than the other. The little boy on the right is priceless! Also the contrast of their dark outfits against the light background is great it really makes the photo sharp and makes the family stand out really nicely. Love it :-)"
-Perry Neuman on Comment Contest

W3.jpg

I'm looking forward to a flood of clever comments this week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your photos, your artwork, capture the essence and pure joy of the moment.
    And you topped the BEST giveway- this is better than the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted: Please everyone go and check this site out: http://mkruter.blogspot.com/2011/12/comment-contest-update.html
    When he's famous one day, you'll thank me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addendum- added this ;) Please everyone go and check this site out and win genius portraits for your kids. The kind with those 'moments' you wish everyone thought to 'capture!' When he's famous one day, you'll thank me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have stills like these with your kids? I'd love to see them

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first photo I saw of yours was the one you sent me during your Yeshiva year in Israel. It was my brother playing guitar. It captured him so well and I missed him so much. I looked at it every day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete