Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weisinger Fam

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to make a family portrait for the Weisinger family. I was thrilled that they showed up in casual clothing because I was able to pose them to best let their personalities shine.

Wfam.jpg

This was actually the first time that I got to meet the boys in the family. I've known Charlie, the Proud-Papa, for quite a while since he used to work in the same office as my wife. L'via, the Mega-Mom, has sorta been working alongside me for a few years since she provides the amahzingly fantabulous cakes and stuff for many of the events that I shoot - you MUST check her out! I shot Tali's Bat Mitzvah some years ago (dontcha love her Punky Brewster kicks?!) and Batya was one of my many models during Camp Shalom picture days last week.

1 comment:

  1. It is fulfilling to know that you created and nuгseԁ new lіfe іnѕiԁe of yοu.
    Keep healthу snacks wіth you in case you get hungry ԁuring the ԁay
    to ргevеnt yoursеlf from slipρing up.
    If уou are extremеly оverweight, уou may
    want to сonsiԁeг еither lap
    band oг gaѕtrіc bуpаss surgеry if all else
    falls.
    My web blog ... 2810.A.hostable.me

    ReplyDelete