Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comment Contest Winner

ariw

"Who in gods name are these people and why isn't more of our daughter on here?"

crybaby.jpg

Happy now?....Crybaby :)

In case you didn't already know, the girl featured in the Comment Contest Update post is his older daughter, the girl pictured here his younger. Makes a whole lot more sense now don't it?!

If Ari didn't have many sleepless nights worrying about who won he certainly spend many of them voting for himself. How many times, you ask? Approximately two thousand and eighty! That's right:
2,080 votes
The second place winner was Daniela G with a mere 1,350 or so votes - admittedly I estimated a bit as I tallied them all. Next time I may want to rethink the "I don't care who votes or how many times they vote" rule and use a captcha to keep voters and spammers at bay. And as much as I hate those darn forms I have a whole new appreciation after watching this video:



Anyway Ari your right, for a while this did feel an awful like Gore/Bush 2000 as you guys hashed it out several hundred votes at a time (how'd you do that anyway). But it was worth it as you are now the proud owner of one Portrait Session by yours truly along with a Delux Picture Package.

Congratulations my friend!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank my family for supporting me through these sleepless nights. I would also like to thank my fellow contestants most importantly Daniela G. For it was you who motivated me to throw down the gauntlet. I'm not sure what a Delux Picture Package is but I'm glad I won it!
    Its sounds a little like something i can order with fries. No?

    Thank you Chad and I hope Shani will now let me sleep!
    -Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad this has come to a conclusion. Too many days with no posts...~Cuz

    ReplyDelete